Home> Products> Representative Products>UDR
|Low Visibility Equipment Relocation
Sonotronics, Inc. offers an Under Water Diver Receiver that allows a diver to approach an object or animal marked with an ultrasonic pinger*.
The UDR can achieve ranges exceeding 1km, while still allowing relocation in zero visibility. The UDR comes with waterproof headphones and has
variable gain control to maintain good signal strength and directionality during approach of the target, as well as volume control
and a backlit display. The UDR is user programmable for frequency and gain ranges.
*The UDR has been used in field research for locating pingers manufactured by SONOTRONICS as well as others
|The The MANTRAK kit contains:
· Length: (From Display to outer rim) 16cm
· Width: (At outer rim) 11cm
· Height: (Bottom of Handle to top of unit) 20cm
· Weight (Air): UDR: 900g, Headphones: 415g
· Sensitivity: 20uV, (S+N)/N = 30dB
· Frequencies: 30 to 90 kHz
· Controls: Gain control, volume control, frequency control. User can preprogram the unit before the dive for a variety of applications.
· Autonomy: 8 hour battery life on fresh recharge